Are you on PAR?
“My church is important to me and my financial commitment to it is important. Whether or not I’m there my church has financial obligations every week. That is why I use PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance) to fulfill my commitment’
Many people use the PAR system for their church offering finding it a convenient way to take care of their regular commitments to the church. You can participate in this program.
Your account will be debited around the middle of each month and your congregation’s account credited with the amount payable from all members who participate.There is a small administrative charge which your church will pay to have this service ($6.00/yr) for each participant in the program. A small increase in your offering if you wish, will offset this annual amount.
Your Bank statement will indicate a debit to the United Church of Canada who administer this program. Your donation will however be to the Anglican Church of the Resurrection.
How to get Involved
How to sign up for PAR
1. Decide the amount of your monthly offering.
2. Fill in the Authorization Card and attach a sample cheque from your account marked “void”
3. Send both to the church office or place on the offering place in an envelope clearly marked “Attention Envelope Secretary”
Advantages of PAR
Why should you sign up?
Advantages to contributor:
1. Regular support of your church in the amount you choose.
2. Continual support of your church when you are way
3. Avoidance of “catch-up” periods
Advantages to the Church of the Resurrection:
1. Regular, dependable flow of contributions
2. Reduction of paperwork and book-keeping.
3. The congregation can maintain regular support of the commitments it has made to the work and life of the whole church.